Sunday, April 14, 2019

Liquid Herbal Tincture


Liquid herbal tinctures have a very long history for the human body. There are many different methods to use when researching your eventual drink. The "folk" method involves using herbs but not actually weighing them. This is an experimental mix of liquid herbal extracts that could result in a wonderful soothing tincture.

Since a lot of people have creativity in their blood, many drinks found at fine restaurants use herbs in the format. Its easy and quick to do.

When you are ready to build your tinctures, simply procure your organic herbal extracts and ingredients. Many people use juices, teas, and even alcohols to blend with the liquid herbs. Once everything is blended, let it soak for a day or so to allow the tincture to blend naturally. The herb tinctures will have the same properties as the herb itself as they are derived from the plant.

Blue Cohosh Root is commonly used for sore throat, stomach cramping, and hiccups. There are also
uses that include muscle spasm and cramp help as well. 1/8 teaspoon to 2 ounces of water or juice between meals.

We have a stocked inventory ready for you at Earthshore Herbal Remedies, fine organic herbal products.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Am From The UK , I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Oyagu who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 weeks with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc Oyagu email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through email address oyaguherbalhome@gmail. com or text him on what's app, phone number +2348101755322 Dr Oyagu also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Oyagu and be free from suffering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is alder from Texas,US. I really want this information to be useful to the whole world, it's how my brother was cured of herpes and cold score with herbal remedy prepared by doctor Chimnedum herbal home, and he also cure other virus too, for further information contact doctor Chimnedum herbal home now on his own email address dr.chimneduherbalhome1616@gmail.com or call/whatsapp him:+2347086675538.

    ReplyDelete